Both states of California and Washington enacted legislation that will require friction materials less than 5 percent by weight of copper by 2021 and less than 0.5 percent by weight of copper by 2025. Because copper is highly toxic to fish and other aquatic species.
1.Anti-Fade Coating (Blue and Orange Color) : Get maximize stopping performance at first stop after new brake pads installation by
* Eliminate Green-Fade from uneven surface attach between new pads and rotor
* Cleaning and conditioning the rotor surface to be ready to work with new pads
2. Friction Material
2.1 Blue Characteristic : For Passenger Car, MPV and SUV
* Compact Nano Copper-Free Technology (NAO)
(Global OE requirement in 2025)
* Maximize Rotor Life at normal temperature.
* Maximize Wheel Cleanness.
* Maximize Anti-Noise performance.
2.2 Orange Characteristic : For Pickup Truck, PPV and VAN
* Compact Nano Low-Copper Technology (NAO)
(Global OE requirement in 2021)
* Maximize braking performance.
* Maximize durability.
* Maximize Anti-Fade performance.